IGNORED

this is terrible.

chaosmachine

i never saw and very cool uses to the youtube doubler yet (no this one isnt very cool sorry, its ok i guess though??), i think it would need the 2nd video to be made in a response, or the 2 to be made side by side. like some mystery science theater kind of stuff would be cool with it? probably someone did this already, or someone who does that music where your suppose to play 2 cds at once to make new music?

just my opion man :shrug:

i never saw and very cool uses to the youtube doubler yet (no this one isnt very cool sorry, its ok i guess though??), i think it would need the 2nd video to be made in a response, or the 2 to be made side by side. like some mystery science theater kind of stuff would be cool with it? probably someone did this already, or someone who does that music where your suppose to play 2 cds at once to make new music?

just my opion man :shrug:

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=p8qp3whnsDw&start1=0&video2=A43JOxLa5MM&start2=0&authorName=

Archived