IGNORED

well... there's this...

Guest maus

Guest Wall Bird

This guys needs to stop talking and start turning knobs. I could skip to any point in that video and scarcely hear a difference in the noise he was making.

Also, I find it hard to imagine that someone who engineers their own synthesizers doesn't have the means to record the direct out for a clean representation of the audio that doesn't derive from a shitty consumer camera. That would have really helped.

So despite his explicit explanation of the synthesizer I don't feel as if I really know anything about it. All of that retro engineering doesn't count for much if all you can get are different flavors of buzzing. Perhaps he should get a job at Metasonix.

yeah, that was kinda my feeling on the whole thing. the sound it makes is... interesting... but appears pretty limited. the concept is interesting enough. why it was built and subsequently presented by a nerdy tyler durden i have no idea.

Also, I find it hard to imagine that someone who engineers their own synthesizers doesn't have the means to record the direct out for a clean representation of the audio that doesn't derive from a shitty consumer camera. That would have really helped.

NAIL MEET HEAD

Archived