IGNORED

A Little Piano Thing For You Guys

Guest geographyhorse

Guest geographyhorse

http://www.koolmemories.com/music/bill_song_12/low/bill_song_12-low.ogg

Yeah, I know its single channel. If anybody is up to the challenge of fixing it, feel free to do so. It kinda gives an idea of the kind of music I'm making now.

You can download the track at www.koolmemories.com

Guest geographyhorse

Data- I'm downloading your stereo mix now, I'll let you know what I think of it. Also, yes, a large portion of it was improvised. Although, there is surprisingly a theme that seemed to have developed. I'm listening to your stereo mix now. Sounds fine to me, I will see if I can email it too Kyle to replace the mono version, thanks man. I'll make sure your credited.

Ziggo- Thanks man. I listened to your Soundcloud mix; it was really nice. I particularly enjoyed the pronounced snares towards the end.

MJ- The weird stuff your hearing is probably my crazy obsession with dissonant chords. Sometimes they work; sometimes they don't. I also tend to add opposing key structures with chord choices. But thanks man. Yeah, feel free to sample away, that goes for anybody; what's mine is yours.

Archived