IGNORED

Waltzing Grizelda

Soloman Tump

Thanks for the feedback chaps, greatly appreciated.

I spent quite a while working on the beat and the percussion sounds.. but yeah then just chucked some sounds over the top to layer it out.

Will definitely be working on this some more - I have a melody in mind for it :biggrin:

This is really nice. Suggestion, vary the chimey thing a bit more. It's nearly always 1 tone followed by 5. Just to give it a less copy and paste feel, cos it's a nice raw piece. Maybe some filtering of the beat to keep interest too. Other than that I wouldn't really touch it.

This is really nice. Suggestion, vary the chimey thing a bit more. It's nearly always 1 tone followed by 5. Just to give it a less copy and paste feel, cos it's a nice raw piece. Maybe some filtering of the beat to keep interest too. Other than that I wouldn't really touch it.

Thanks for your comments, all taken on board and the soundcloud file is updated if you wanna take another listen :emotawesomepm9:

Im done changing it now though (thats version 12) - on to my next idea....

Archived