IGNORED

Egypt Protest Ambient

awepittance

sure, but that's the thing that interests me the most. you can keep the rest for yourself.

lol what's with the douchey comment?

nice little track -- like stretching out a short moment over a longer period of time. i like it.

thanks everybody! i think Mohamed means well, we got a little rapport going (i think)

any overall suggestions on things i should add or change? I want to possibly take the melody in a new direction towards the end, but i really am attached to the minimalist nature of the track, any pointers would be appreciated.

Guest mohamed

where do you live? i would gladly come kick you in the ass

go out listen some random arab singing, take melody to mind, push keys in attemp to replicate it. brand new arab melody.

where do you live? i would gladly come kick you in the ass

go out listen some random arab singing, take melody to mind, push keys in attemp to replicate it. brand new arab melody.

easy there Mohamed, i apologize if i was too harsh on you in the past. can we leave our differences behind us?

maybe ill take a more arab melody direction with it

Guest mohamed

ima kick your ass regardless of our differences. geddit?

as for the music take the direction you want, i don't care. i just listened for the tags.

countless made shit with arab sounds, yet not sounding arab at all.

Archived