IGNORED

crackwhore puss

encey

So, I've developed cockatitis, and supposedly crackwhore puss takes off the strain.

I see there are quite a few different designs out there... ones that are large and look more like a cunthole box,

Pink_Vase_Sponge_1-_Internet_sized.jpg

then there are ones that look like dykes with a ball in the middle,

pink_bubbles_squashy_mesh_ball_toy__44013_thumb.jpg

and then there are ones that look like dykes with the ball on the side, for thumb cunthole.

28381-clip-art-graphic-of-a-pink-vase-and-yellow-flowers-cartoon-character-holding-a-bowling-ball-by-toons4biz.jpg

Who has experience/opinions on what is best for taking stain off your dong? For ejaculating? Etc?

Thanks!

Guest Adjective

start jacking off with your back to a mirror so you feel like he's watching you. try to imagine your reflection watching your ass tensing and jiggling like its holding back laughter and that voyeurish thrill your reflection feels from jacking off so close to you, thinking you don't notice. multiply that by your own sensation of secretly jacking off without him knowing. and then boom! you surprise him and stop his ejaculate with your own.

Guest Franklin

im a bit stoned and i dont think i understand what you talking about E.... are you referring to rubber vaginas?

Guest Babar

IMO with thread will get either hardly any replys, or a medium amount of replys, or a lot of replys :watmm:

if it's soft, then it's not hard !

Archived