IGNORED

new ambient-esque track

Guest arbee

This is really great. I love that the sub bass, I love the pads, I love the next-door-neighbors-samples,

Around 3:10 there's a great pad, almost string-like, that fades in and then we never hear it again. Make more use of that pad, because it sounded awesome. It seems a bit as if the track loses focus around 3:55 and instead of going for another 2 minutes if should just have ended there.

If you plan on working some more on this track I would suggest that you add something with a higher frequency spectrum because at the moment it is very bass heavy, which is great, but a cello, a hypnotic piano melody or something like that would catch my attention. It doesn't have to be anything complicated. It can be very simple and minimalistic (which I would prefer ;) ) and it would make sure the listener doesn't drown in deep frequencies :)

Guest arbee

thanks a whole lot abou the comments there, squee.

glad you liked it. I'll check out what you mean about the 3:10 part and see what I can do. you are right thought that the track is never quite repetitive, all of the elements come and go pretty quickly. I also don't like the last part as much as the rest, but I dunno, it's kind of the 'dark' side of the track and I think I'll leave it like that.

I still dunno if I'll work on it again. it'll depend on the feelings and the timing until my next release, I guess. I understand what you mean that the high frequencies aren't really busy, this is true especially in the second half of the track IMO.

a weird/reverb/lazy piano line would be a great addition, thanks for the idea, I'll see how it ends cause it might even stay like that till I release it.

anyways, thanks for the comments ! :)

Archived