IGNORED

Recent WIP

Hautlle

Guest illfly mandog

i can dig! but the distortion on the pad things through out the first half, that sounds like abletons overdrive. which i think sounds like poop. that was the only part i didnt like. nice and groovy track tho

i can dig! but the distortion on the pad things through out the first half, that sounds like abletons overdrive. which i think sounds like poop. that was the only part i didnt like. nice and groovy track tho

werd man, thanks for the listen. None of ableton's overdrive on the synth, but I'll see what I can do lol

The whole thing needs some flesh and details on it's barren bones, but it's a nice start

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

The first section of this track is hella way super groovy, gets old quick for me though right now somehow (i'm drunk and I think i'm needing vocals to keep my attention currently or something so whatever) the middle bridge section reveals a deeper undertone of potential for this to be apart of a small exclusive group of groovy urban-ish hip hop-ish electronic music that I feel to be deep, introspectively beautiful/amazing. That middle section reminding me of Deru, o9, Machine Drum or something (artists that completely put my brain in awe with their atmospheric fluency).. the latter half of the song is bitter sweet for me in this current subjective state of mind as I really see massive potential for the vibe and I don't feel like everyone has gotten their cookie just yet.

I think your thoughts echo my own BFC. I don't know about o9 or the others you mentioned, but the track overall is lacking. What's there is nice, but it could be so much more. I've been working on this on and off for about a month now. It's been quite the little sneaky bitch and seldom reveals what it wants. It'll get finished one day tho :sup:

i like the vibe, especially second section. a few more hautlle flowing drumloops would make things more interseting and maybe a homely return to a base chord once or twice would round it up. nice nice work :biggrin:

Archived