IGNORED

Enervate

Guest illfly mandog

Guest Alex0112

Man this shit is ridiculously groovy. A lot of people switch up time sigs just for the fuck of it...but the 5/4 here is really well done and adds another dimension. The drum programming is immense...what are you using??

The track really opens up @ 2:35. You could definitely expand on that part and make some variations to that subtle little minimal melody. Maybe make that part come in before the "bridge"...then after make the track really explode..some deep synths and pads and stuff. I feel the track could use a little bit more compression too..it's lacking a certain "oomph"...especially in the synth tones.

But good track so far.

Guest illfly mandog

I'm glad you enjoy this! I hope I can find the ooomph your talking about. I just ran outta juice on this one soo quick, but I know there is a better track in there. I sequence in Ableton Live's piano roll.

Guest illfly mandog

far more relaxing than i was expecting! once those initial pads die down and the beat has some room to breathe, this thing really starts to shine. nice job :braindance:

:smile:

Archived