IGNORED

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Guest Demerzel

I felt a BoCish mood in it until the vocoder gets in, then I thought "what a weird mood" but for some reason I think I like the weird of it. Make me curious about your music, I'm checking it right now ^^

dude that ladys not track is really good and i've listened to it quite a bit but it sounded better when you posted it on here but i lost that version but this track is just hilarious and that youtube wideo makes is so much funnier and man did i lol i'm gonna listen to all your music on soundcloud now. thanks for sharing :)

Guest Demerzel

hahahha awesome man. other than the intro being cut out i dont think theres anything different from "the big mill" or "the ladys not"!

Ok I admit it, I'm strangely addicted to your track. I keep coming back to it. Even if I didn't love the IT crowd, I probably still would. Damn it!! Even though it's completely daft and has major copyright issues, it's a minor classic! It creates a mood when it shouldn't. I'm confused. This is a compliment in a long winded way.

Archived