IGNORED

[SF] Xanopticon, Wobbly, Sean Niesen, Kush Arora VS Fluorescent Grey, Paul Wolfowtiz 5/27

awepittance

may28t3h.jpg

$5 at the door

Xanopticon

Wobbly (live) illegalart/phthalo/recordlabelrecords/important

Kush Arora Vs Fluorescent Grey (all new live material) recordlabelrecords/kap

Sean Niesen (live) recordlabelrecords

Paul Wolfowitz (dj) projectfornewamericancentury/IMF

including full katabatik sound system, and interior rearrangement of the original Zoo space

now called Zuul in oakland, ca

if you need details for the event private message me here or say 'attending' on facebook

www.recordlabelrecords.org

look forward to joining you on the 2nd RecordLabelRecords monthly at ZUUL and thanks to all who made the 1st kickoff night a huge success.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Promo

I remember when I first heard Xanopticon it kinda blew my mind. Haven't heard his music for years.

we really have to work on that collaboration matt, i think i'm just too intimidated by how intense your abelton sessions are. if you could try to cower down to my amateur abelton skills and help explain what's going on in your session I'm sure we can do something pretty cool

Guest EleminoP

Yeah, I couldn't see the video feed at all so I wandered the town after a bottle of wine and some of the marijuana leaf and ended up masturbating on top of a playground and jumping the fence into the public pool facility then a cop parked in the parking lot, remember this was 2 AM, so I jumped the fence on the opposite side from his car and walked 2 or 3 blocks west then 3 blocks south then 1 block west then 1/2 block south back to the house I've been housesitting (and am currently located).

WmBpR.jpg1ezIO.jpgjUEG6.jpg6VBXU.jpgJPg1p.jpg

we really have to work on that collaboration matt, i think i'm just too intimidated by how intense your abelton sessions are. if you could try to cower down to my amateur abelton skills and help explain what's going on in your session I'm sure we can do something pretty cool

It's nothing you don't understand man! It's all MIDI and audio at the end of the day!

I'm totally down for the collab though! Let's get together sometime soon (maybe after the next show) and I can show you how I'm approaching it all, and we can put together a template to work from or something? Then we can just pass the ableton sessions back and forth...

Yeah, I couldn't see the video feed at all so I wandered the town after a bottle of wine and some of the marijuana leaf and ended up masturbating on top of a playground and jumping the fence into the public pool facility then a cop parked in the parking lot, remember this was 2 AM, so I jumped the fence on the opposite side from his car and walked 2 or 3 blocks west then 3 blocks south then 1 block west then 1/2 block south back to the house I've been housesitting (and am currently located).

sounds like you had a fun night without the zool stream to keep you company ;)

Archived