IGNORED

Lifelike Angry Composition

sergeantk

Dunno there's a million tracks similar to this, why would I want to play that particular one? I dunno.

You could ask that that very same question about every genre..

I would have an answer though. But when it comes to ambient/droney music it's particularly difficult to stand out with your own style, and it always sounds very close to something you've already heard.

Guest illfly mandog
Dunno there's a million tracks similar to this, why would I want to play that particular one? I dunno.
You could ask that that very same question about every genre..
I would have an answer though. But when it comes to ambient/droney music it's particularly difficult to stand out with your own style, and it always sounds very close to something you've already heard.

If someone heard my track and thought of Fennesz or something like that, I would be quite flattered. I used to be real worried about sounding like someone else. For a whole year every track I made was compared to Ae in some way by my friends or by the internet. I used to cringe so hard. Now i just think, "wow, Ae are great!!this reminds you of them??!"

As for the track, Its way to short to tell anything about it really. Drone/Ambient really sets in after a few mins.

Thanks for the replies guys.

and yanG, I actually don't take offense to that, i pretty much see that it's a style that's set in stone and to have my own sound i'll probably need to develop some new ideas.

Thanks for the replies guys.

and yanG, I actually don't take offense to that, i pretty much see that it's a style that's set in stone and to have my own sound i'll probably need to develop some new ideas.

I do hope you're not offended (might have been in a bad mood yesterday), I don't make that kind of music myself because I can't do it any better (or any different) than what I hear here and there...

Archived