IGNORED

So I'm doing my first live show...

Guest Thisket

Guest thisket

Well, it's recorded to .wav and all, but I have to move it through two computers and convert it on another, so it'll be on here in like... a day or two!!!

Should I leave in the improvised, awkwardly-long 14 minute acid song?

Guest Mr. Magoo

to be honest i really want to able to hear the live ambience as in the sounds of people and the sound of yourself playing etc any pictures?

Guest thisket

Yeah, there's some good bits of ambience/reverb/echo and silly comments from people. Some pictures were taken with a disposable camera. I'll try to get those on here, too... :sad:

hurry

wtf do you have some kind of liveset fetish or something? you're always drooling over audience-recordings

why would you even want to hear this high-school-cafeteria-safe-'electronic music'-set that lasts 30 minutes and was heard by 20 people who actually came for the food, not the music???

Guest Cyanescens
If it all goes wrong, just try and make it as loud and unpleasant as possible and laugh at the people who "can't handle it, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan".

Always the best tactic. Atleast it makes it noisy and badass. I love that shit, if I were in your crowd when this happened I'd be banging for sure.

:aphexsign:

Guest we_kill_soapscum

playing for a high school audience sucks. i did loads of open mic nights back in the day at high school...so much equipment lugging and steteing up and taking down all for 10 min and a couple songs people don't really understand anyway. so by senior year i just MCed the mic nights instead of performing.

however it is worth it when you get some stoner freshmen come up to you 3 days later and be like duuuude i meant toooo tell youu that fuckingg rulleddd

Guest thisket

I asked the principal and he said OK.

And if you didn't know, it's recorded and in the Latest Creations area somewhere.

Archived