IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

Guest Gary C

Will there be a WATMM heist crew? :gamer:

I'm pretty much banking on this, guys. I don't have enough RL friends. I want to be in a WATMM crew.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like i might actually unhack and update the firmware on my ps3 and legitimately buy this game. i know im new here but can i be in the watmm heist crew guyz? pls?

Guest jasondonervan

Seems like there's some interest then - I'll set something up once the multiplayer goes live (it's a couple of weeks after release). Will grab your psn tags before then so I can send out the invites and whatnot.

Guest jasondonervan

I think the crew aspect is cross-platform (not for playing together, that's still limited to each system). You have to be a member of Rockstar Social Club, then you can link your gamertag/PSN ID/etc. It should mean that whichever system you're playing on, it all goes into the WATMM crew pot :beer:

Guest jasondonervan

I'll join too.

(Xbawgz)

I'm guessing that's your Xbox gamertag - you need to join the Rockstar site for me to invite you.

I sent a request. pls let me in. jason pls

I think I sent an invite back? Let me know if it comes through okay.

Yay, I'm in the crew. WATMM will take over the world of vidja games.

Edit: Oh and also, some new info surfaced today. Mostly about the MP. Sounds AMAZON in every way:
(from here: http://www.gtav.net/)

General:
  • The camera will zoom out and pan away to your online character seamlessly. During the animation, a matchmaking process will be in progress.
  • You can do almost anything you can do in single player in GTA Online.
  • You can change weather, time of day, time you want it to rain or to be a certain weather state, radio station to be tuned at the start of the race or mission in the Content Creator.
  • You can watch races and deathmatches on your apartment TV.
  • There are masks to hide from the cops.
  • The Online will be run on the Social Club servers, data will be stored on the cloud. There are datacenters from NY to San Diego, and more Rockstar studios.

Missions:
  • Each mission requires a rank depending on difficulty and complexity. The bigger your rank, the more difficult the missions will be.
  • There are around 700 missions in GTA Online. 500 will be available to play on release, as more will be added eventually.
  • Missions will be ordered randomly as you play Online.

Multiplayer:
  • For certain heists you might need certain weapons, vehicles or characters such as a sniper or a driver. This will also depend on the mission creator if you download the mission from the Social Club.
  • Some missions are so complex they need plenty of good communication.
  • There will be descriptions to help each character on its heist function.
  • There is something called "team lives". If you have 4 team lives and 4 people, if everyone dies there will be 0 lives left, or if you die 4 times, the team will have 0 lives left, which means if anyone dies, it's mission failed.

Multiplayer:

• For certain heists you might need certain weapons, vehicles or characters such as a sniper or a driver. This will also depend on the mission creator if you download the mission from the Social Club.
  • Some missions are so complex they need plenty of good communication.
  • There will be descriptions to help each character on its heist function.
  • There is something called "team lives". If you have 4 team lives and 4 people, if everyone dies there will be 0 lives left, or if you die 4 times, the team will have 0 lives left, which means if anyone dies, it's mission failed.

cosby_face.gif

Missions:

• There are around 700 missions in GTA Online. 500 will be available to play on release, as more will be added eventually.

Wanna bet they will put in impossible achievements again? "Win all 700 missions. Without dying once." or something. I like achievements but fuck that shit they did in GTA4.

The achievements have already been released. Didn't post them in here though, since I guess some of it might be considered a bit spoiler-y. Nothing relating to the story, but still...

You can see them here, if you want.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/achievements/

Guest jasondonervan

The achievements have already been released. Didn't post them in here though, since I guess some of it might be considered a bit spoiler-y. Nothing relating to the story, but still...

You can see them here, if you want.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/achievements/

I'm not going to nose at them yet, but I know that there are a fair few that are multiplayer only.

Archived