IGNORED

GTA 3 out now on iPhone + Droid

spratters

My mate downloaded it last night in the pub on his 4GS. Cost him £3. I was pretty amazed that it was EXACTLY the same as the original. Down to the voices and the radio stations. Memories of hours and hours of mowing people down with DnB blasting out.

Ported and released to the following Apple iOS devices (iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4G), Android phones (HTC Rezound, LG Optimus 2X, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola Photon 4G, Samsung Galaxy R, T-Mobile G2x, other devices can handle the game as well but are not officially supported), and Android Tablets (Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Dell Streak 7, LG Optimus Pad, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive)

Hopefully it works on my Arc.

HTC Desire, fingers crossed. Though the fact that the battery is a whore piece of shit comes into play. It's hard enough to get a round of angry birds in, nevermind GTA. I also realise how dumb it is for me to be complaining about this.

Archived