IGNORED

Ambient Anexity

skotosa

Guest Prosperus

Not really all that ambient but meh.

Agreed, but it still creates a great atmosphere. The only thing I don't really like is the bass-lead. I think it stands out too much for the track to have the sense of atmosphere that it has in the last 1,5 minutes.

Not really all that ambient but meh.

Agreed, but it still creates a great atmosphere. The only thing I don't really like is the bass-lead. I think it stands out too much for the track to have the sense of atmosphere that it has in the last 1,5 minutes.

I totally understand what yall are talking about. Probably because I have a tendency to make some decent intros that (I believe) have some potential to lead up to a killer track but lack the skills to do it. So it went this direction, hiding for a new victim and never killing anything lol.

I'm not hearing ambient lol. Dunno if I was a big fan of the bassline personally I found it a bit predictable but I think aside from that there is a lot going on probably too much for me to take in one hearing. It is very menacing. I think its kinda good that you didn't go down the obvious route of some slamming drum n bass beats on top. I could definitely hear this being good intro music for like a serious movie. Aside from my own specific tastes I'd say it was pretty damn reasonable.

I'm not hearing ambient lol. Dunno if I was a big fan of the bassline personally I found it a bit predictable but I think aside from that there is a lot going on probably too much for me to take in one hearing. It is very menacing. I think its kinda good that you didn't go down the obvious route of some slamming drum n bass beats on top. I could definitely hear this being good intro music for like a serious movie. Aside from my own specific tastes I'd say it was pretty damn reasonable.

Well reasonable is a good thing. I really appreciate your constructive criticism. Thank you for being honest, some stuff I'll have to pay attention for in future tracks.

Also I don't know if its cause I made it but what would you lable this, just electronic music?

Archived