IGNORED

Something Changes

Cheeez

wow, this is good. It's like a Braindanced kind of Big Beat. You should post there more ;)

btw, how about you tell us which "something" is "changing" ?

wow, this is good. It's like a Braindanced kind of Big Beat. You should post there more ;)

btw, how about you tell us which "something" is "changing" ?

cheers!

nothing in particular, i think i just read that phrase somewhere recently and it was in my head

haha . . *cough ding! nice. I like 0.22->end, nice and full. good short piece, I like that you did not feel impelled to make this a 7min "i haz drumrolls" jam.

the drum start is pretty good. not fond of the bass, lacks fat for me, the drums made me expect (and want) more energy in the synths...

haha . . *cough ding! nice. I like 0.22->end, nice and full. good short piece, I like that you did not feel impelled to make this a 7min "i haz drumrolls" jam.

i tend to make short tracks for that reason, i get very self conscious about looping stuff. which is both good and bad.

the drum start is pretty good. not fond of the bass, lacks fat for me, the drums made me expect (and want) more energy in the synths...

i do see where you're coming from. i'm still getting hang of the reason 6 mixer so everything seems to come out a bit thin at the moment. i'll get there.

thanks for the comments!

i do see where you're coming from. i'm still getting hang of the reason 6 mixer so everything seems to come out a bit thin at the moment. i'll get there.

thanks for the comments!

keep us posted then! :)

Archived