IGNORED

New track be Hermann

Guest Hermann

Guest kokeboka

Nice, I like this. Drums sound a bit loud and upfront throughout the track, but that might just be my speakers.

Yeah man nice one!

Yeah I do think drum machineish percussion might be a LITTLE high in the mix but this is awesome. Nice work duder

Guest Piotr

The beat is a bit too "normal" for me (and as the other guys said, too loud), but I LOVE the synths around 2:08.

Yeah, I like this track. I think the drum levels are fine. I'd like to see how partygoers might react to this song.

Guest Hermann

I can kind of understand what you mean by the beat being a bit loud since the bass that plays in the drop is very deep and heavy you might not even hear it that much on normal speakers and then it when the beat comes back in the comparison might be a bit too much.

I was kind of going for simplicity with the beat to be honest too, since i was working in the idea of it being quite a simple track but then towards the end it would get too much and just blow its own head off. It was just the kind of contrast I was going for ;)

Yeah, I like this track. I think the drum levels are fine. I'd like to see how partygoers might react to this song.

I would totally like to see how they react too ;) let me know how it goes!

Archived