IGNORED

A song from a work in progress album

747Music

Rise of Peace - Nice execution. I didn't expect such harsh drums but they really add to the track. Nice choices. I like when the high melody comes in around 2:00.

Awaken To The Dew . . - I'm not a huge fan of the lead synth sound (too clean?) but it won me over quickly with its sweet melody & accompaniment. I'm a big fan of simple elements used in just the right places and it's clear you are too. I appreciate the placement of the kick. The clap is a little too prominent for me. This sounds like a prelude or intro. Nice work man.

Thanks Frankie and A/D. In "Awaken..." I'll add some chorus modulation to the lead synth and see if that dirties it up a bit. I'l also EQ the clap down a bit and maybe add a high hat too. "Awaken..." is not an intro. I have the intro to the album done already. But I can definitely see what you're saying. And Frankie I'll play around with the piano a little more to see what works. I might keep it the same though as I like the simplicity of it. But like I said, I'll play with it a little more.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm really working hard on this album so any bit helps.

Archived