IGNORED

Death (a difficult subject)

Guest happycase

ive hit a point where im actively working to cut my alcohol intake right down, ive never approached anything like alcoholism because i drink only on the weekends, but there has been a year now where i will quite happily consume 2 70's of tequila, anywhere between 10-40 beers and between 1 bottle and 6 bottles of buckfast, depending on how intense one weekends particular party is. the problem is the mdma i think, while your body is still being just as absued by the booze, the drug tricks it into displaying none of the ways to combat it, like being sick and feeling awful.

anyway ive had 4 years of ridiculous student overconsumption, and while i still feel perfectly healthy, its time to spend the next 6 months winding that shit down to just enjoying some beers and being asleep by 7am when i have a party, instead of constant 3 day benders. ive kind of grown out of it a wee bit.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived