IGNORED

[RVR0097] James Wise - Residue

Guest redvenicerecords

Guest redvenicerecords

[RVR0097] James Wise - Residue
Digital Album
Immediate download of 1-track album in your choice of high-quality MP3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.

Buy Now ₤1.99GBP or more
3'' Minimal Packaged Physical Release

Includes immediate download of 1-track album in your choice of high-quality MP3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.

Buy Now ₤4.99GBPor more

shipping out on or around 14 March 2013

1. James Wise - Residue 18:53

about

James Wise is ushering a new era for Red Venice Records with the introduction to a future minimal. James hosts event in London entitled Amplified Resonance and what better way to translate the meaning than with this track. The need to raise the volume on this track is obvious but the rewards maximal.

credits

released 14 March 2013

http://redvenicerecords.bandcamp.com/album/residue

Guest waveformblue

The need to raise the volume on this track is obvious...

No kidding. The level is so low that I thought there was something wrong with my phone (or my ears). You should have used some of that "Amplified Resonance" on this track.

The style sure is minimal. Not so sure about the "maximal" rewards, part. There's not a lot going on here. "Residue" doesn't live up to the hype.

Guest redvenicerecords

He's a john cage fan, what can I say. I think there is some 'irony' in the amplified resonance title. you get that though. ;)

Archived