IGNORED

Goin to pick up some new gear tomorrow :)

goffer

My friend and i started a band... i started with my Korg ESX1 which inspired him to get a microkorg and we have been playing for a few months now and have recorded quite a bit.

Anywho... on to the new hardware:

i did a craigslist search and a guy 30 minutes away was selling a fleshy-mass of equipment so out of it i'm getting:

korg-EM1- $50

Mackie VLZ Pro 1202- $110

Both are stated ot be in great shape except for the loose effects knobby on the EM1. I'm pissing joy and cant wait to twist some knobbies.

Guest Shining Rock

you got my interest piqued in the microkorg, it looks like an awesome piece of equipment

what are your thoughts on it having used it? i'm relatively new to hardware, but looking at ebay

you can find microkorgs for around 200 which isn't bad at all

• 2 weeks later...
you got my interest piqued in the microkorg, it looks like an awesome piece of equipment

what are your thoughts on it having used it? i'm relatively new to hardware, but looking at ebay

you can find microkorgs for around 200 which isn't bad at all

the micro is a good startup peice of hardware. I'm not the one using it, my friend is. He's had it for about 5 months and is ready for some new 'ware. If you are new to synths go for it but if you know the in and outs of synths go bigger you'll get bored of this one.

Archived