IGNORED

Mank - Gutta-percha

Guest mankymusic

Guest mankymusic
I'm new here but I thought I would bring your attention to the fact that I have just released a new album, you can download it for free here :

or:
The majority of this album was written on a Canadian icebreaker on the Beaufort Sea north of Alaska - for my day job I work on ships making oceanographic measurements and as such I spend a lot of time bobbing around at sea near the North Pole. Making music lets me escape to my own world away from the ship but I hope that the beauty of the location comes through in my music, there are a lot of field recordings embedded in the mix. A couple of the tracks are made purely out of field recordings made on the ship; "Systaltic" is made from a recording of salinity bottles rattling, "Erebus And Terror" is the sound of the ship ice breaking as recorded from inside of the bow.
You can find out more info and listen to my back catalogue at www.mankymusic.co.uk
cheers,
Ben
front_mid.jpg

Guest mankymusic

I'd like to, this place seems cool, I stumbled across it looking up the BOC tokyo thing, a wealth of knowledge and sarcasm - just my thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived