IGNORED

Renoise twanger

quire

Guest jivatma das

nice one. i like it. the sound of the guitar is beautifuly present, like cristal in the middle of these interesting and gently-strangely blooming sonorities (from 1:50 on, nice textures going on). maybe a little long, but apart that the variations are nicely put. good job.

jd

Lovely guitar! I really dig it. Reminds me of some of Radiohead's older stuff. The bass/synth that pops in at 0:58 is not doing the track any good, though. It's barely audible and almost too active. I think it would be better if it played longer notes, because there's almost too much going on with both the guitar and bass playing so many notes. Also, I would probably put a lowpass on the bass to make it more bassy.

Also, what's up with the bells at 1:51?

The drums get a bit tiresome after a while. I don't know if it's a loop or what, but if you can you should probably work a bit on the velocity and humanizing of the midi notes.

thanks y'all. yes. bass and drums a bit meh. bought a drum sample pack only to realise that when i can match a beat there's little variation to cut up in renoise.

i really struggle with decent bass compression. so i sent it to another channel with distortion on to try to boost the treble on my crappy laptop speakers. The bells are just plain irresponsible. was happy with the guitar.

Archived