IGNORED

Erothyme - Finer Things

Guest Erothyme

Guest Erothyme

This tune began as an experiment, composed using a generous helping of diverse self-recorded audio as raw materials. Most of the original recordings were made in different tempos, in different keys, and in different places. Most of them were made with a different song in mind, some with no song in mind at all. As the pieces fell together and my mind filled in the gaps, the undeniable underlying groove began to emerge in all its funky splendor.

More details are on the soundcloud page. :)

Er, actually I meant that not all of the little transitions were smooth, and sometimes it felt... too quick. You could have extended the song a bit even. But hey, it's all in my personal taste. Heh. I also went through your other stuff and enjoyed it. You remind me of another artist named "Kettel". Though you have very different styles, the mood is very similar. You should check him out if you haven't heard of him.

Archived