IGNORED

[RVR0160] Diana And The Mixed Race Prince by H.I.V. Hunk

Guest redvenicerecords

Guest redvenicerecords
[RVR0160] Diana And The Mixed Race Prince by H.I.V. Hunk

HIV Hunks latest release, in title, relates to a period where princess Diana was single. HIV Hunks father would tell him at that tender age that:

'Our taxes are paying for her to go shagging around the world'

Which is true, one such shag could have produced an Arabic mixed race child. Which hey! I nor HIV Hunk has an issue with! Bring on the multicultural we cry! We are getting dreads done! More to the point, the royal family would never have allowed a half blood prince within the family. Death by misadventure? A drunk driver? Don't put your seatbelt on? Max Clifford has the final photographs? Harry potter and the half blood prince?

I don't like conspiracies......but common sense is fucking amazing!

As another aside the music on the album is solely inspired by early revolting cocks, middle of the road tack>>head, acid house psychic tv and wax trax..

Enjoy.

credits

released 02 November 2013

Samples - KLC

Slap Bass - KLC

Drums - KLC

Strings -KLC

Guitar - KLC

Produced - Flood (smashing pumpkins/nine inch nails)

Mastering - Terry Date (rage against the machine, deftones)

Recorded @ abbey road studios

a0220283092_2.jpg

Despite what Daily Mail readers would tell you,I always believed that there should have been a black prince residing in Buckingham Palace. HIV Hunk has really captivated the public imagination of the era with this release.

Archived