IGNORED

Asking for your vote... For a worthy cause

calx

A friend of mine set up and runs Leeds DJ school and is asking for votes to continue to do the great work they do there, here's a small quote about what they do...

We use all our profits and other funding so we can supply FREE sessions to those young people who are most disadvantaged or who benefit most from realising their own self-confidence and the benefits of self-disciplined practise.

We see young people who are disengaged in school or who are in the youth justice system stick to us and develop themselves - then get reports from schools that following their experience with us the same young people start to value their education and their attendance and engagement in schools increases.

All you need to do is sign up (for free) at the link below and send them you're 10 votes, it takes about a minute, and I wouldn't be asking if I didn't think it was a worth while cause.

https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/301

Archived