IGNORED

Nimajeb - Fragments

Thanks man, the glitchy sounds mainly come from a lot of resampling and moving the start point on a sample. Also messing around with a string of delays with very low feedback and slightly different delay times

Guest GateFour

i think this is some lovely stuff, especially when the pads kick in. The contrast between that and the glitches works really, really well.

The intro sine drone around 310hz, seems a little too loud in some areas... I take it that's done on purpose?

Can tell a lot of love went into this. There is good variation across the track to keep it moving/interesting.

Also like how the pads (which are wicked) combine with the glitch. Organic combining with mechanical. Nice.

One of the best tracks I've heard on here and definitely one of the most unique.

i think this is some lovely stuff, especially when the pads kick in. The contrast between that and the glitches works really, really well.

The intro sine drone around 310hz, seems a little too loud in some areas... I take it that's done on purpose?

I kinda suck at mixing but i wanted the drone to be in front. Will keep drone frequencies in mind in future mixes

Can tell a lot of love went into this. There is good variation across the track to keep it moving/interesting.

Also like how the pads (which are wicked) combine with the glitch. Organic combining with mechanical. Nice.

One of the best tracks I've heard on here and definitely one of the most unique.

Thanks, this is what i was going for

Guest brendyman

Those pads are incredible. I love the contrast between that and and the glitchy sound that starts at the very beginning.

And those glitchy sounds that come in around 1/3 of the way in...holy shit. How? This reminds me of some of Hecq's best work.

It's not very often that I'm blown away like this by tracks on here, and to say that I'm impressed would be a gross understatement. This track is really something special.

My only complain is that sound that comes in for the first time around 0:14 is too loud in the beginning. It's fine everywhere else, but I think it needs to be quieter there.

Really though, solid work.

Those pads are incredible. I love the contrast between that and and the glitchy sound that starts at the very beginning.

And those glitchy sounds that come in around 1/3 of the way in...holy shit. How? This reminds me of some of Hecq's best work.

It's not very often that I'm blown away like this by tracks on here, and to say that I'm impressed would be a gross understatement. This track is really something special.

My only complain is that sound that comes in for the first time around 0:14 is too loud in the beginning. It's fine everywhere else, but I think it needs to be quieter there.

Really though, solid work.

Relistened, I agree. It'd be nice if someone else mixed my music. If you liked this song, you can check out the EP on my bandcamp page

Archived