IGNORED

Rexob.B live @ .Local Denmark

acidbob

nice! what was the setup? were your happy about the way it turned out, crowd reception etc?...

Yeah it was nice, people were drinking lots of beers. Mostly it was noise and ambient music.

Ladik.eu sponsored a eurorack module. It was a bit chaotic but that can be a good thing as well.

My set consists mostly of analogue equipement, last track was made on computer though, it went well I guess, was hammered :)

Thanks for asking.

It was interesting to listen to for me because I'm planning to play live in a setup which might be similar to yours (what's your sequencer btw?). Also the tracklisting I have so far is somewhat similar to that set of yours : starting pretty ambient, going into more dance-able acid tracks and finishing with more BPMs and breaks.

I might be asking too much, just ignore if you think so but: did you use an hardware mixer? Do you compress the master or maybe some instruments independently? I'm planning to do everything hardware but I still have to find a compressor for gluing the master and making it "pump" a bit. I'm concerned about my setup being too important (heavy/complicated) for what will begin as a say a ~45min set but well... I should just start this and stop just thinking about every aspect of it.

Archived