IGNORED

discography of my BoC/aphex inspired tunes now available

Guest Pentium5

Dig the new album man. Influences are obvious but these things don't annoy me (and my music is similar in this way). Only thing I would say is maybe look to use more chorus and reverb?

i think i would've liked the drums coming in in "The New Jersey Devil is Real" if you had anticipated it a little more instead of just dropping it in right away. i mean like having some quiet percussion slowly building before that, or some small drum flourishes before the measure where you start the main thing. in red bird i was kind of feeling like there should've been some long slow high melody to make it feel fuller. the lack of reverb is initially grating, but becomes interesting as an aesthetic choice, assuming that it was intentional.

overall it's nice, i like it, good vibes, a fuller range of medium, high, and low notes throughout the songs would make it feel fuller in a certain way, but i can understand if that's not what you're going for, and these pieces are interesting for what they are

Archived