IGNORED

Beathaven

flacid

Oh man, I fucking love electro. This is sick. Really muffled and lo-fi, but I 100% approve of that. What gear are you using? I am pretty shit at spotting, because I don't use any hardware myself. Just curious.

Edit: Just noticed your SC says it is 101/303/606. I don't know why I assumed you were using something different.

Oh man, I fucking love electro. This is sick. Really muffled and lo-fi, but I 100% approve of that. What gear are you using? I am pretty shit at spotting, because I don't use any hardware myself. Just curious.

Edit: Just noticed your SC says it is 101/303/606. I don't know why I assumed you were using something different.

Haha, cheers dude. Always great to hear when people like my stuff. Yeah this was 606, 101 and 303. Then fucked around with it a bit in Ableton. Don't think the melody goes with the rest of it but think it sounds alright.

Archived