IGNORED

sexy ambients

flacid

So you ve been making some ambient for christmas to eh? Number 1,4 and 5 are my favorite.4 especially i really like.Lovely delay,sweet and tender.How did you do the detuning going on in the delay,is it just doing that by itself because its analog?

1 and 5arereally soothing and melancholic.3 is quite dark.

I think some of the tracks could use some counter melodies,some layering but i think you were going for ultra minimalist approach so i guess thats fine.And im a layering maniac so...

Number 2 is a bit to muddy,you can barely hear the high pitched melody.Its too filtered for me.

So you ve been making some ambient for christmas to eh? Number 1,4 and 5 are my favorite.4 especially i really like.Lovely delay,sweet and tender.How did you do the detuning going on in the delay,is it just doing that by itself because its analog?

1 and 5arereally soothing and melancholic.3 is quite dark.

I think some of the tracks could use some counter melodies,some layering but i think you were going for ultra minimalist approach so i guess thats fine.And im a layering maniac so...

Number 2 is a bit to muddy,you can barely hear the high pitched melody.Its too filtered for me.

Cheers for listening and the kind words dude! The detuning and the delay happened by choosing the right one and tweaking it to a level I was happy with. Nothing out of the ordinary. Yeah, these ones are short, little melodies that I've played live and decided to upload. Will be making more that have counter melodies over the next few months. I know they're not all perfect but enjoy playing live and without any planning.

Archived