IGNORED

holy crap guys

playbynumbers

there is some solid gold here ... about 25 videos, 7 of which i already had, but then quite a few new ones. most of the 'new' 18 or so are crap, but then some are awesome, especially, viz, this uber-lol video for rue the whirl:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-pwo7qpL7A8&sea...e%20the%20whirl

but there's definitely a few good (or funny) videos ...

Guest lost cloud

:teeth: :teeth:

thank you!!!! I had a good time watching this video, now I got pity for that guy, it is made like a video about a dog playing in a square: jumping, running.... LOL! and why that black suit??? fuck!! where is the imagination?

the guy got humour at least ;)

Guest lost cloud

let's find the most funny video there!!!

in this one the guy who holds the cam seem to be drunk :laughing: (the others too by the way)

no, really i think all those videos we may laugh about were hard to make, I don't know how to do things like that, it is a real work, and I am very happy to see that a lot of people spend time to make videos about boards of canada; i explain that because their music makes the imagination work a lot. :innocent:

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat

Oh, there is a video of Chromakey Dreamcoat! :laughing: I Saw Drones is really great too, even if it lasts 30 seconds.

Guest -Ad-
let's find the most funny video there!!!

in this one the guy who holds the cam seem to be drunk :laughing: (the others too by the way)

no, really i think all those videos we may laugh about were hard to make, I don't know how to do things like that, it is a real work, and I am very happy to see that a lot of people spend time to make videos about boards of canada; i explain that because their music makes the imagination work a lot. :innocent:

I liked that one, even if it was slightly cliched with the whole fish bowl thing.

Archived