IGNORED

Shockerbrown - Sunlight Through The Window

Guest Shockerbrown

Guest Shockerbrown

sup guys

through my work i've not enough time/inspiration for music. last week i had inspiration (see the tracktitle :) ) so here's the result.

i dunno what for style it is. i just had this idea in my mind. a warm/smooth electronica track with organic analogue synths.

let me know what you think, thx!

Shockerbrown - Sunlight Through The Window

Guest Promo

This definitely sounds like Kraftwerk with a little bit like Cluster thrown in for good measure. The rhythm and the synth are so Kraftwerk. Very sort of pleasant I found. The sounds and feel does have that serious sort of retro feel to it. Mmm definitely has that neverending momentum to it with the Krauty beat you've used. The last minute or so it seemed to change into some even nicer notes. Yeah overall very retro but I quite like this track; twas a fun listening experience.

Guest Shockerbrown
not my bag of tea, but I could dig it. That drifting phasey clave is a lill tad to hard volumewise imo..maybe..other crit. is that the whole thing seems to be based around one base key throughout, this fits the whole trancey thing together with the 4 to the floor stomp..but you could bend the melody earlier..when it finally does the track is over, if this sounds like I hated it completely, then that's incorrect!

This track is a mixture of listening/dance floor music through the tempo variation. you can see the end (begins at 4:46) as a short hidden climax.

but you've some good points. thx for your review.

yo shockerb

this is the first track i've heard of yours and i quite liked it, kind of bubbly, a little meandering, kind of gallopy, adventurous. i like the fact that there are no snares in it, makes it sort of ambient too. good track.

Guest cosmonaut
if it were anything but MySpace I would be all over this. sorry :(

so just because the song is on myspace, you aren't going to listen to it? even though it takes one click for you to follow the link?

i dig this, shockerbrown. good work.

Guest Shockerbrown

if it were anything but MySpace I would be all over this. sorry :(

so just because the song is on myspace, you aren't going to listen to it? even though it takes one click for you to follow the link?

lol

but thx fred & mush :cool:

Archived