IGNORED

this could be the end

Guest wasps

Guest wasps
Quality : great stuff as usual, exquisitely tasty..would love to hear you go in a more 'electronic' 'out there' direction, with the beats & sounds..just to hear how you'd handle it :) Do you send out demo's at all? You should be signed.

thanks dude, i've noticed it's slowly drifting into more out there experimentationalism, but i'm still learning how to use this studio. .) the next step is to get some quality drum kits and some as-real-as-possible vibes to keep it on a jazzy tip.

demos - thanks man, that's a real compliment. i haven't done a mail out for a while, but will be doing so soon. a little label in brighton called cookshop have released 3 tracks so far, so there may be more to come via them, but it's all extremely loose.

Guest Promo

Am feeling this one more than the last tune you posted. Really nice Spanish guitar playing. In a way the structure reminded me a fuck load of Ozrics especially that Spanish guitar playing. All you need in there is some bigger squelching synth sweeps. Yeah structurally has a very strong Ozrics feel although it doesn't totally sound like Ozrics. I think if I had a criticism it would be that your tracks can feel a bit 'clean' sometimes and that'd be nice to hear some of your instruments 'roughed up' a bit more. Overall that doesn't bother me though as this is a truly beautiful track. Truly great harmonies yeah this definitely has that Ozrics vibe about it ironically. Its funny I hear what you're doing and I think this is where I wanna be heading more with my tracks. I wish I could get that whole live instrument feel to my tracks but I always get stuck in very regid time signatures and loops. :sad: Yeah I'd say some of your sounds do sound a little 'clean'. The wah wah guitar and the organ need more dirtying up (some distortion fuzz might do it me thinks). Apart from that fuckin great tune mate! :cool:

Guest wasps

cheers for the comments and the props, guys.

herr leafeater:

yup, tis a battered old nylon string guitar. on it's last legs actually - the legacy of damp basement apartments.

promo:

the too clean thing is noted and i completely agree. i'm trying to push it out to more improvesque territory, so sounding too 'studio' is not what i'm after ultimately...

as always, thanks for the gander. .)

Archived