IGNORED

Ex-Musician - Ex-Politics

Bechuga

[sc5]293040706[/sc5]

The vocals are from some Korean guy playing a web browser game on youtube, the drums are from a video of someone practising parkour. Was originally going to be a WATMM Sample track but I kept it for myself, which explains the strange choices of samples.

Guitars are mine, recorded due to me finally getting a wire to connect my amp to computer. Sounds ok when eq'ed, will make more guitar tracks soon.

Opinions / critiques / insults are welcome. :)

very rhythmically pleasing and melodically confusing

Result! Could be an insult but I consider it a plus

I love this so much - the chopped vocals remind me of the vocals on Telephasic Workshop by BoC, but on speed, and that guitar part is so badass, it's like the theme for a thousand mosh pits full of orcs and demons simultaneously slamdancing. The lil squeaks that come out of the percussion are a really cool touch too, sounds like window wiping! Really well done on this!

:catrecline:

Using random samples from youtube works well in inspiring new ideas so I'll definitely be using it again in the future

Archived