IGNORED

Cheery techno

sinewaves

glad when that flutey synth riff stopped around 2.41 :) , damn you bring it back...I think it distracts too much from all the other stuff, like the lushness of pads. Hypnotic repeating patterns are cool, but wasn't feeling this one, might just be me though? Some volume automation, gradually bringing it in / fading out over time, giving sections room to breathe could be an improvement imo.  

Needs more bass. Maybe a big kick 4/4 with no mid or high end instead? There are some cool elements here, like the pad and the repetitive synth, which feels very techno. I'd just have the pad well back in the background and use the synth as the main element, tweaking it's effects and filters. And then bring forward the pad towards the middle of the track leaving it there for a while and then scaling it back with volume and eq as the track ends. I don't like that tom (?) that comes in at around 2.24.

Thanks for the feedback! This was done early in the morning in about 1-2 hours just multitracking some FM-synths and adding some percussion. Some editing and re-thinking is due :)

Archived