IGNORED

pair o' new greenbank tunes

Guest greenbank

Guest greenbank

tunes the new ones are those mentioned in the news post at the top. i'm lazy and haven't done proper pics yet.

both these started as a bunch of samples of stuff dubbed onto (cassette) tape or the noises of the tape players themselves and then they diverged in ridiculous directions. i can't decide if cuckoo spit is actually too cheesy but i think it juuuust works as some sort of mad pop effort,went for a summer vaguely disco feel or something... lots of flutes in it as the flute is obviously the most disco of all the woodwind instruments...

the other one 'towering tape organ' is much more of the tape player samples (should i be giving away all my super amazing ace (shhhh!) secrets?! ) i'm pretty happy with this one, needs a wee polish in places perhaps and i'm not entirely sure about the end.

for once the pop one gave me shitloads of grief and took a while to get right and the more electronicy one was a fairly quick job. well, quick apart from all the groundwork with making patches and whatnot and transferrring things to tape and back but that lot did both tunes + more.

Archived