IGNORED

Some hastily finished tunes..

Guest xyloid

Guest xyloid

Actually Im no too happy with them tunes, If i could only find the time to finish my better ones (or stop being so impatient) :ermm:

ohh boy more acid... one cant come in EKT and come out without whipping mounds of it off their sneakers on the way out ... ha ha only kidding

next time post your tunnies in the "Your Latest Creations" thread up top ^

Lactik acid- pretty decent... i like the slow creeping of the beat that came up around 30 seconds on the left. I couldnt stay for the whole listen... got too repetitive.

Philapsonion- has a analord feel to it which is a good thing i guess... took me back to the mid 90's ha! i can see the cheesy inverted fast cut music video to it as i listen. Has more variety to it than the other tune. decent track, good length.

Guest xyloid

Cheers mate, yeah just got into acid recently, bored with it myself now too!

Just had a mess about with rebirth and came up with them.

Workin on some slightly different stuff at the moment and ill post them when/if finished :grin:

Guest Promo
Workin on some slightly different stuff at the moment and ill post them when/if finished :grin:

Can't wait. :whistling:

Guest xyloid

Can't wait. :whistling:

Had a listen to yours there... :sleeping:

Archived