IGNORED

DHMF is back with another mind-bending epic

Guest hahathhat

Guest DrHat

We got together and did another Dr. Hat's Marigold Factory track:

Barn Blaster 5000

Dr. Hat's Marigold Factory is not responsible for bad trips, psychotic breaks, etc.

Guest Captain Cooper

I was listening to the Orb's first album the other day and a thought I had was that more albums should have samples of crowing roosters. Thankfully, this track features such samples. However, this track's "OQ" (orch-hit quotient) is sadly lacking.

Guest Promo

WTF!!! This track sure did scare the living shit out of me as it started. I don't know if I'm feelin this tune to be honest. It sure is deranged with all those animal noises and shit!! Musically didn't find it too exciting to be honest. A lot of clatter me thinks does not make any enjoyable tune. Beats and rhythm were kinda a bit too off kilter to real get into. The synths have a bit of a U-Ziq/808 state feel to them. Okay I suppose but some better musicality and more danceable beats would get me more stoked. Different though I'll give you that for sure. :fear:

Guest Basi Goreng

I like chaos and madness in music, but this was a bit of a difficult listen.

I even listened to it twice to see if could give some positive feedback, but this is just not my cup of tea

Sorry :sad:

i think this is amazing, maybe strange but i think that just makes it souund wicked. the atmosphere is brilliant. i'll give it a better listen when i find my headphones :grin:

where can i find more?

thanks!

glorious track, i should use it as an intro to a hard-as-nails gabba set.

may the factory keep on churning out the deranged derangers.

Archived