IGNORED

New track demo - Your ideas for further development please!

Polytrix

https://soundcloud.com/richard-russsell/vitality

An arrangement I finished last night. I'm in surgery today having screws taken out of my fractured knee and couldn't sleep last night..stayed up and set this up.

Has hardly any final mix down stuff going on other than a bit of eq here and there, side chain compression (kick/bass), gain and panning.

I want to add dynamics through automation so you'll hear a total lack of that but all the elements are in place so use your imagination for the use of filters, reverb etc.

I really like it, it's got a unique vibe which is what I was going for. What genre would you put this in? House?

I think the bass line is boring and I want to add more sound in the mid-range like some cool pads/warm synth lead but I have no idea what form that'll take.

Peace. Enjoy. I'm going under the knife.

I enjoy it, it's a house track like you've said.

I wish it had one more element throughout that was changing/morphing, maybe a pad or some type of melody overtop of the whole track.

Good one man, good luck with your surgery :)

Thanks :) Yeah, it definitely needs some more stuff going on. As you said, I'm thinking a pad or a lush synth melody.

Any recommendations for use with Ableton Suite 9? I get bored of finding presets and then editing them..feels too easy to me. I might just sample something and put that in the background.

You can find some incredible things in the Suite library though so who knows, any directions?

Surgery was a success thanks. I am no longer bionic! :music:

Archived