IGNORED

wrokshopp

Guest iep

Guest Basi Goreng

Great track. Loved the atmosphere and textures.

I'm not sure about the sweep at the end.

Ik zou het bijna een stijlbreuk noemen.

Ik stuur je dit weekend een dvdr-tje, gooi ik die videoclips er ook op.

thx guys,

en bas, ik ben benieuwd naar de dvd, die kleine youtube videotjes en gecomprimeerde myspace tracks doen het echte werk geen eer aan, toch?

..and come on.. admit it... YOU CAN'T RESIST THE RAW WARM EDGY OPAQUE VIBRANT YELLOW-RED-HUED THICK LUSH ANALOGUE FILTERSWEEP BREWED WITH THE ORIGINAL RECIPE SINCE 1512 ITS MAKING BRAINS ASPLODE WORLDWIDE POUR SLOWLY AND SERVE CHILLED

Guest Basi Goreng
thx guys,

en bas, ik ben benieuwd naar de dvd, die kleine youtube videotjes en gecomprimeerde myspace tracks doen het echte werk geen eer aan, toch?

Hopelijk niet!

Hoeveel knob twiddling nederlanders zijn er wel niet?

Forlon, kom jij nou net als Jonas en ik ook op die Lomek sampler?

Hoeveel knob twiddling nederlanders zijn er wel niet?

Forlon, kom jij nou net als Jonas en ik ook op die Lomek sampler?

Hey, ja dat klopt! Ik geloof van wel iig.. Ze zijn er nog niet helemaal over uit welke track ze willen gebruiken. Koel dat er zo langzamerhand wat meer nederlanders binnendruppelen.

so, is your artist name iep?

cos i gots a whole heep ah yo stuff an i wanna make show it all be labeled up correctly in this beatch!

mo

mo, my own tracks are under the name of 'ezcid' - (dj)sets and random mashups end up under the name of 'iep'. but i dont really givashit how you label it, as long as you can recognize the tracks by their names! do whatever what you want to do with the tracks, if you wanna make untilted-fakes with them, you're welcome ;))

i just got your dvd in the mail, bas! three hours of music, most wicked :))

plus the videos look so much better this way, uncompressed and high-res and all.. even though i've seen it almost daily by now, 'mulch' still gives me major goosebumps.. i'll sit down tonight and take the time to listen to those 39 tracks... thx alot..

that sounded awful

haha, and you haven't even heard my noise/power-electronics tracks yet.. people like you usually have violent seizures when they come within an 100m radius of my studio.. then again, most of my tracks aren't meant to be 'nice' or 'fun' sounding - something that sounds awful can still be rewarding to listen to, but not in an instantly gratifiying way.

Archived