IGNORED

303 Minded - 6 tracks inspired by Universal Indicator

here is a zip of 6 tracks inspired by the universal indicator series

i used just a 606 and 303 with a boss metal zone Mt-1 and a Zoom Gfx 707 2 and tweaked real time recorded straight into my laptop

http://huzzitac.kaen.org/303%20minded.rar

Guest αnalogue ψings

I like the wide range of sounds you got out of those two wee boxes. Top stuff.

thanks you

i been doing alot of tracks with my 707 and i thought my 606 would get well pissed off if i didnt use it soon so i sat down and fired out these babys with the 606 and 303.

1zfocgy.jpg

this is all i used

Guest αnalogue ψings

Have you tried using the 707 as sync master to the 606 (obviously, you wouldnt be able to use the 303...)??

I've been asking about sync options for my 606 on Vintagesynth and they're all like "just get a 707"

Have you tried using the 707 as sync master to the 606 (obviously, you wouldnt be able to use the 303...)??

I've been asking about sync options for my 606 on Vintagesynth and they're all like "just get a 707"

yeah i use it as a master sync normally, i got a midi dsync spillter from kenton, it just splits the dsync into one into my 303 and one into my 606.. and i sycn up ableton with the midi out or my kaoss pad for midi clock tempo sync or my zoom 123 if i wanna go all 909

i'll find the link for you, i highly reccomend kenton for anything electronic

http://www.kentonuk.com/cables_adaptors/sy..._din_to_d.shtml

bottom of the screen.

the only drag about the 707 is when it's midi slave there is no dsync output so if [and i wanted to] midi clock up my 707 to my 8-track i cant sync up the 303606

but besdies that the 707 is loverrrly

Archived