noisey noise noise

Guest peoplelovemachines

Guest peoplelovemachines
I think this gave me cancer.

Please try harder... :(

sweet i hope its cancer of the cock..

Guest thisket

Ugh...

If you post music in here, and someone takes the time to listen to it, they might leave you feedback from their point of view. No one is really entitled or supposed to sugar-coat it. I've gotten plenty of negative feedback, and I've simply taken it to thought. Maybe I'd done something boring or annoying! It's all helped in some way. Any opinion received is a good one, as long as you know which ones are truthful.

The problem I had with the tracks you posted were they sounded incredibly familiar and repetitive. Some people love this kind of music, but I think it's kind've overdone and uninteresting.

You can camp out if you want and wait until I post something, and then bomb it, but I'll listen to it and go on about my business. At least someone noticed.

Guest peoplelovemachines

bah i read ur other posts and thought ur were bein a cock

i aint a producer... the music i make is for me to play out at my night so yeah its for the dancefloor.

anywoo

u replied and justified urself which made me think that ur alreet so its all gravy baby

well, I wouldnt normally listen to this sort of thing so its hard to review it, but I'll give it a go.

I listened to dig0it5al_master_437

Well, its noisy and intense, which is the point I guess. Quite impressively intense, and had some nice cut-up bits and stops and starts. Some nice echoey samples and reverby things thrown in as well.

Is this built up of samples, or did you sequence all the noisy basslines and things?

In summary: Noisy stuff, probably fit for purpose - i.e. making people who are off their mash jump about ... but I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the area while it was going on : )

Archived