IGNORED

derelic7 - ~ezdac EP | 30 minutes of IDM and serious ambient!

chim

ezdac.jpg

get the zip here:

http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=TH3XHNFM

(you have to write three letters to download it, they're pictured to the right. it may be hard to find the download button, if so its right below the box you write the text in, as a thin strip.. no idea why its hardly visible right now)

or listen to the individual tracks here:

Clouds (7:21)

~ezdac part 1 (4:52)

~ezdac part 2 (2:00)

sthnyqa wehx (1:30)

5. wryth Snyx (13:02) (this one is too big for esnips, so get the zip for fucks sake)

I had alot of fun making this one, i'd really love to hear what you think of it!

Guest thisket

"sthnyga wehx" has the same url as "Clouds".

Some pretty good sounds. The rhythms were a little too similar. It sounded a little too clean. Not the production, that was pretty nice, but the sounds themselves. They need to have more emotion.

Possibly mix up the sequences. A little too 4x4.

hehe, Max-head? ;)

i liked sthnyqa wehx, the ringing resonant reverb made it hard to listen to it at decent volumes, but musically it was a beautiful detached little piece. wryth synx was also pretty nice, far too long though - nothing really happens to keep you interested, it feels like a 13 minute loop. but it does feel strangely brooding and dark.

i wasn't to much into the other tracks, ~ezdac2 could be nice but it feels very unfinished - i like the melodic ideas you got there but it doesn't go anywhere.. the detuning is a bit overdone too, heheh, although it does kinda work - just not with these extreme amounts :)! it is a nice sketch though and i think you could build a lush track around it..

thanks for sharing!

Archived