IGNORED

The greatest question ever.

Dragon

lol i still dont hear it!? at about 1.50 ish minute, there is just that high pitched sounding synth sound

hear it VERY loud, the voice looks more like an echo,pay much attention, it may not say kill me, but it looks like it does

:)

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

lol i still dont hear it!? at about 1.50 ish minute, there is just that high pitched sounding synth sound

hear it VERY loud, the voice looks more like an echo,pay much attention, it may not say kill me, but it looks like it does

still don't

fail

maybe you were listening to come to daddy (pappy mix) ?

It looks like it does? Are you talking about your synesthesia seeing words with this "kill me" thing? Because I also don't hear it.

there IS a voice (or should i say echo?) there, i'm not sure if its saying "kill me"

its not pappy mix, it is IZ-US

well if im crazy if i listen to that then im not the only one :P

pay MUCH attention, and hear VERY loud, you guys'll listen to it eventually

I didn't say you were crazy, I said I thought mabye when you said you saw words in the track, it might have been your synasthesia (if you have it).

Synesthesia doesn't mean crazy, it's when two senses in your body merge. For example, one might see colours in one's head while listening to a sound etc.

Archived