IGNORED

gaseous diffusion

Guest iep

Bravo iep.....I would say you've hit the nail on the head with your imagery - definitely feel that reactor core doing it's weird nuclear shit all around me and slowly being irradiated....

Nice sound quality - that bass rumble's a real woofer ripper. Lovely textures etc as usual.

Dead good.

i played this while watching The Planets on UKTV History. What an apt combination. Certaingly has that Chernobyl 4 feel to it too though... just waiting for it to blow.

• 1 month later...

interesting and tense , i like this alot more than the other i heard, it is a total aural encapsulation of being submerged at feverishly cold depth of black water with no outlet or comfort, my only gripe is the elements id like to here more of are buried so far deep in the back of the mix it sort of lessens the experience, namely the strings hidden behind gaseous clouds of vapour, oh well

glad to hear you ppl digged it, i'm not too satisfied with it myself but thats the way it goes with loads of tracks - i always find little stuff i want to change and/or stuff to add when i listen to the tracks a few days/weeks/months later..

Archived