IGNORED

"Four Stations"

Guest Kazuo

Stupid Esnips doesn't work. Why do people bother with these crap hosting sites? Best way to piss people off and not get your song heard by anyone. Just fucking upload it to the board already. You've got 30MB of space as a member. Jesus......

*goes off in a huff*

I totally see that you are influenced by the Squarepusher yeah ? ; ) The same drum programming, bass lines, and melodies ; D. This sounds cool, very []pusherish, but []pusher is not my cup of tea.

Anyway, nice tune, and I like how you manipulated with the whole thing.

thx

yeah im a little pusher fanboy ;)

i'm not consciously trying to imitate him but it's just my favourite music out of all the stuff i know, so thats a big compliment to me

Yeah, it's definitely got that Squarepusher feel to it....very nice sample manipulation and tweaking. I don't really like the bass noise, a little too thin IMO. The other synths you've used work well, but I did find myself getting a little bored about half way through - even though there's lots of drum changes etc. the track doesn't keep my attention too well. It's all very well done, but I reckon it might need a couple more layers or something to keep it progressing. Nice break to the pad type sound near the end, I like this part. Well produced, good sound quality etc. What did you use to make this BTW?

thx

cubase as sequencer, the sounds are a1 and synth1, reaktor with the simple factory granular pitch shifter ensemble + mid controller. and a couple of standard vst effects.

Guest the man

sounds medieval... the drum programming is alright, but the synth sounds are kinda weak. I like the melodies/bassline...decent track

Archived