IGNORED

I need a cheap dj tt for playback and sampling

YEK

So I have decided that i need a scratch turntable as their needles don't well, scratch records up so badly with repeated use. I can't though, just buy a scratch needle as my record player would not accept it>>> So that means, I'm looking at the cheapest options: direct drive, whatever else. i will not use this record player for mixing in the future either as mixing with records doesn't really appeal to me

How about this one? : http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Sta...able?sku=804015

the cheaper the better, but not something that will break on me

:braindance::braindance::braindance:

go for a Stanton belt drive. quality. stay away from Gemini at all costs.

ok, that one i linked would be great then i guess

take a look at that link for me, can it take any needle? looking around musicians firend it appears that dj needles come in all shapes and sizes. will they all fit a turntable?

all sorts of difficulties... you probably won't wear out the belt, but you probably will fuck your drive motor, and your bearings.(despite the fact that theree are several belt drive 'dj turntables on the market)

but if you're not planning on spinning anything backwards then yeah, that deck'll do fine

Guest SamWhite!

This is kind of off topic, but my mom broke the counterbalance on one of my numarks a month ago, I'm still pissed as hell over that. I've been too busy/lazy to try to fix it.

Archived