IGNORED

Make Music For Me Please?

tarsier888

okay, i'm making a movie about.. evaluating world culture or.. culture from another country or something..

and my group is doing this:

the beginning scene fades in with a shot of a corner store, and then to a shot inside the store looking through an isle with the cashier doing his regular thing at the till. then a kid walks by looking side to side suspiciously, then there is a shot of a strange looking man standing by the wall with his arms crossed, watching the kid walk out the store, the next shot is the kid opening the door and coming out of the store with a smile on his face, he pulls out a chocolate bar or a cinnamon bun or whatever and is about to eat it when a hand grabs his shoulder.

he drops the chocolate bar on the ground and freaks out (scared), the shot quickly fades out, and there are muffled echoey low voices in the background, and a droning sad scary ambient noise, there is a slow fade in to the kid getting dragged into a room, and the door slams shut, there is no audio in these shots, just the ambient music and voices. the next shot is another fade in to a cleaver on the wall, and a hand grabs it (the ambient music might fade in and out with the visuals), then the next shot is a slow fade in, with a man in a dark hood standing there with his arms crossed, a huge scary looking guy with a cleaver, and the kid who stole the chocolate bar with his arm stretched out on the table, the big guy looks at the hooded guy, the hooded guy nods, and then looks back and lifts up the cleaver and the shot fades out (or it could show his hand getting cut off or whatever)

anyways, i was wondering.. could someone make the music for us?? please?!

thanks ^.^

haha wow that's great

but seriously

anyone?? >.<

we really need some suitable music that would do for the fading in and out thingies in the middle

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Yeah... I realized that a few minutes ago. Anybody that can should delete it or sometheeng.

EMBARRASSMENT BEFALLS ME\\ it wasn't a good idea, anyway.

But now it won't let me edit it.

Archived